Monday, December 24, 2007

 
posted by Sarah Krasley @ 8:32 PM
When I spend Christmas with my parents in Pennsylvania, we usually spend Christmas Eve looking for the best, over-the-top-lights-will-give-you-radiation-burns home lighting display in my parents' neighborhood. We fondly refer to it as our "merriment tour". I'm spending the holidays in San Francisco this year, and conducted a world-wide merriment hunt via YouTube. This display claims to have a low carbon footprint because the lights blink only in sections at preset times. Frankly, I don't see how on Earth this display could possibly have a low carbon footprint, but I suppose I'm glad they tried to consider it when creating this masterpiece. Be prepared, this will blow your mind.

Labels: ,


Comments:
that was amazing!!!!!!!!
 
the idea that any lit up holiday house has "a low carbon footprint" is an odd-one. lower than one without lights?

jesus doesn't care how many candles are on his cake... he just wants to make sure everyone gets a piece...
 
So fun!
 
Very cool. Here's another one that I watched until I believe I developed epilepsy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szLmAPW39uE
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home